THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- My homeroom students mixed between the Bali, Caspian, and Javan Tigers. Your child's CAMP group is written on the front of his or her red folder. Each day's CAMP class is found below.
- School begins at 7:45. I ask that you arrive as close to 7:35 as possible so that we may get homeroom tasks completed and begin instruction promptly at 7:45.
- Please do not bring anything except unflavored water to drink in the classrooms.
- We have two snack times for the children. One is indoors after CAMP at 9:30 and the other is outside during recess at 1:20.
- Our lunch time is from 11:24 - 11:54